Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lunch with Miriam

A couple of days ago I met up with one of my good Bakersfield friends, Miriam. She had her little boy a couple weeks after I did so it's really fun to get together with her and have our boys play. Her little boy is really into pulling socks off of other babies and Nathan was really into stealing his pacifier out of his mouth. Other then that they just stared at each other alot. It was a lot of fun for the mommys though :) It's nice to get out of the house and see a friend. I actually didn't bring my camera so these pictures are off of Miriam's blog. So if you also follow Miriams these are the exact same pictures. I wish we had gotten one of us together though. Maybe next time :) 






No comments:


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith