Friday, February 13, 2009

Canon Pictures

So my dad is really into photography. He has taken my wedding pictures, family pictures, and tons of each of his grand kids. He recently bought the new updatedCanon. Which was great for my sister and I because he gave his old camera to tamra, and she in turn gave her old canon to me. So I now own a Canon Rebel and two lenses. I currently know basically nothing about photography, but I'm going to get some books from the library on it and maybe take a course over the summer. I would love to learn more about photography so that I could take amazing pictures of my children and family some day. Here are a few pictures that I've taken with my new camera. Mostly practice shots andOF COURSE they are of my darling boy Nathan. Enjoy!



My dad was in town last month and bought Nathan this cute Old Navy outfit. It was really funny because this is the kind of outfit I could see his daddy wearing :)


I always thought the pictures where part of the subjects are out of focus were really cool. This picture is me trying out that technique

One of my favorites. Daddy actually took this one :) Such a cutie

Another eight month photo that I took with this camera...the other one was my old camera. I like this one because you can see his toothy grin. He's actually teething again right now. He's quite fussy about it!! Now I know what Kori and Kevin meant when they said Isaac was broken. Nathan sure seems like he's broken!! But hopefully it will be worth it when his next month photo has bottom and top teeth to add to his smile :) 

3 comments:

Tam said...

Looks like you are on your way to some great picsc - I love these.

I never realized how much Nathan and Russel look alike... I guess it is about time some cousins start looking at least a little similar!!!

This time next week!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Russell??? Of all the boys I thought they looked alike the least!

Katie said...

It's funny how everyone sees different things in children


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith