Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Blog

I've decided to create a new blog. My wonderful husband designed this blog himself and I've loved it. But since it's custom made I couldn't do alot of the cool features I've seen on other blogs. Plus I really wanted to go private and I couldn't seem to do that on this blog. So, as sad as it is, I've started a new one. Oh and I've actually created a different one from a couple of days ago. So if you've already been invited once, check your email again for another invitation. I made a mistake on the first one and had to start over. The address is katiendallin@blogspot.com. If you haven't gotten an invitation please leave a comment or email me your email address. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Katie,
We would still like to be able to see your blog. nicolefryer@gmail.com

RobAar said...

Hey, katie, don't forget us! aarikabranham@gmail.com
It was great seeing you this week!

JOY said...

KATIE!!!!!! I'm so glad you found me!!! Your baby is DARLING! My two youngest boys and I were looking at all the pics - and we kept saying AAAAAAAAHHHH! We love babies around here! It will be so fun to keep in touch. Here's my e-mail rjluckycharmed@yahoo.com.


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith