Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Its Been Awhile

So right before Thanksgiving my memory card adapter was misplaced. And so for the past three months or so I wasn't able to upload any pictures from my camera. But my wonderful hubby found the adapter today !!! So I was finally able to update my blog. I actually still have tons of pictures still to post, but those will have to wait. I recently got a new Canon Rebel from my sister and have taken quite a few pictures on that. However, I need to buy a USB cord for it so those will have to wait. And I have tons from Christmas, but I need to get them off my sister inlaws computer. But for now you can enjoy the ones that I was able to upload. These were taken today so you can get a feel for how he has grown and changed. He is now eight months old, wieghs 19 pounds, and is around 28 inches long. He sits up perfectly now, scoots around the place, and is begining to be able to pull himself up. He is growing and changing so fast!!







3 comments:

Miriam said...

Such a big boy! He's so cute! I think he looks a lot like your husband.

Tam said...

He is so cute - AND I get to hold him in just a few weeks. YEAH!!!!

If you don't have a USB cable by then I will bring you mine... Sorry about that one. I have the software too but it is still in a box so I will have to look for it.

Katie said...

Thats okay Tam. You don't need to bring me yours. Unless it's an extra or something. But if it's your only one then don't worry about it. I can buy one, I just haven't yet


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith