Monday, October 13, 2008

Winter is Here :(

So Saturday was our first official day of winter. It was extremely cold and snowed a little here in Spanish Fork, but it didn't stick. Up North though they got several inches! I'm so not ready for this! I grew up in the deserts of southern California and no matter how long I live in Utah I will never get used to the snow. And this year will be different because we now have a baby who needs to be kept warm. It will be interesting. Anyway, Saturday I bundled Nathan up and he looked so cute!! I had to take some pictures. Also, I took Nathan for his four month appointment and he is doing very well. He weighs 16.2 pounds and is 26 inches long. Which seems big but I actually expected him to be bigger. He is growing everyday and changes constantly. He is such a joy!



2 comments:

Tam said...

SNOW how funnnnn..... You know I grew up in that same desert and I can't WAIT for the snow. We didn't get anythough - BOO HOO!!!

Nathan looks so cute - is that one of Jamie's outfit?

Nicole Fryer said...

So cute. I love his little jacket. I can't believe it is getting cold again already. I am not looking forward to trying to keep Lincoln warm all winter.
P.S. I tagged you on my blog.


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith