Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween we had our cousins over for a wonderful steak dinner that my wonderful husband prepared. He is such an amazing cook. He made steak, shrimp, mashed potatos, corn, and home made rolls. It was a huge hit. We also dressed up our little boy. I know he's a little too young to know what is going on, but how could I not dress him up? He looked so cute!! And he actually really liked his costume because he could chew on the mane.


Heres some Halloween treats I made for the family get together. Ghost cookies and a pumkin cake! I'm not a huge cook and so I was really proud how they turned out. We had a great Halloween!! Can't wait for next year when Nathan will be a bit older and can trick or treat :)


5 comments:

kori said...

what kind of cookies and cake are those?

Miriam said...

Oh my gosh!! I love that costume! Where did you get it?

Katie said...

The cookies are super easy. They are nutter butter cookies dipped in melted white chocolate with mini chocolate chips for eyes. No cooking needed!! And the cake is two bundt cakes--made from a box--put on top of each other. These were really cute and easy

Unknown said...

Hey, your pumpkin cake looks more like a pumpkin than mine did! Jeff said it looked more like a hamburger and then he said he didn't want to eat any of it! Mary and Russell seemed to like it, though. I love Nathan's costume!

Becky Darlington said...

Wow Katie those treats look awesome! We just made pumpkin cookies. That lion costume is adorable too!


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith