Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Gangster Baby!!

I love babies in hats! I think they are so adorable, but whenever I tried to put a hat on Nathan he would freak out. I decided to try one more time and I must have picked a good moment because he didn't cry this time. Dallin thought Nathan was so cute because the hat was a bit too big and it made him look like a gangster.



My baby is so advanced! At two weeks old he is already laughing! Okay, maybe he was sneezing :) but it does look like he's laughing.

2 comments:

Tam said...

I think Jamie's head is bigger then Nathan's. I seem to remember that hat fitting him!!!

We had such a good time with you. I only wish we could have spent more time with you. Next time I promise it will be all Katie all the time!!!

Nicole Fryer said...

He is very cute! Good job you guys. We hope everything went well for you and that mom and baby are doing good. We want to come see you guys so let us know when a good time is for you.


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith