Monday, June 09, 2008

Brand New Nathan

I'm so glad that Daddy took alot of pictures of Nathan right after he was born because I didn't get to see alot of him. He had some breathing problems and so they had to take him to the NICU and I didn't really get to see him until the next day.

Nathan was born with a huge cone in the back of his head. You can kind of see it in this picture but it doesn't do it justice. It obviously hurt him alot too because whenever the nurses tried to put a hat on his head or even touch his head he would scream. Poor baby! Luckily it healed by the next day.


Right after he was born, the doctor made a comment that Nathan was a big boy. I laughed and said that eight pounds was small considering Dallin was nearly eleven pounds at birth! I was pretty scared the Low/Smith genes would kill me! But luckily my little boy was a nice average size.

2 comments:

Makayla said...

Congrats to the new parents!! That's one good lookin' baby...sure are a lot of naked shots though...we're going to tell him when he is older...ok that is all for now...sleep well!!

Makayla said...

P.S. You have our car seat...don't worry though we'll put our name on ours!!


 
 
 
 


Website Designed by Dallin Smith